- ITEM ON SALE IS NON-REFUNDABLE AND EXCHANGE (MARKDOWN PRICE, SEASONAL SALE AND INCLUDING FREE SHIPPING PROMOTION)
- Please return your item within Two (2) days working day upon received the parcel.
- Your item cannot be returned after (2) days working day for items received.
- Please send the defective item photo to : firstname.lastname@example.org for clarification.
- Unauthorized Return : The Goods will not will re-send to customer and no refund for Unauthorized Return.
Requirements for a valid return:
- Proof of purchase (order number, tax invoice, etc.)
- Bank details in Shipping Label if the original payment is made via our payment gateway
- Reason for return has to be valid and return acceptance conditions met (check out below)
For which reasons can I return an item?
You may want to return your item due to any of the following reasons:
x : Not Required | ✓: Required
|Reasons for return||YOUR RETURN MUST BE :|
|New condition||Sealed condition||Complete (free gifts, accessories, original packaging)||Not damaged||Tags & labels attached|
|Delivery - Wrong Product||✓||✓|
Product sealed should not be broken EXCEPT for item type that cannot be differentiated visually based on information provided on the box / packaging only
|Quality - Defective||x||x||✓||✓||✓|
|Delivery - Parts Missing||✓||x||x||✓||✓|
|Customer - Change of Mind||NOT ALLOWED TO RETURN|
- In the unlikely event that your return does not meet requirement(s), our Customer Service will notify you before sending it back to you. In this instance, your return courier/postal fee will not be reimbursed. Returns are not applicable for all under garments due to hygiene purposes.
We are committed to protect your privacy. We do not sell, share or trade customer’s personal information collected online with any third parties.
You agree that the personal information we collect from you will be used and or shared within our corporate group and to third parties for one of the following purposes:
- - To deliver products that you purchase from our website.
- - To inform and update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes.
- - To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you may request.
- - To allow us to administer your registered account with us.
- - To conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process.
- - To verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you may make online. For example, certain payments that you make through our website will be processed by a third party payment gateway.
We employ strong security measures, such as encryption where appropriate. We also take appropriate steps to ensure that your information is only accessible by authorized person.